Discover Financing Options for Your Solar Installation
When you go solar, there are various options for purchasing and financing — including upfront purchase of your system, home equity loan, government-supported PACE loans. Buying your home solar system — and taking advantage of a tax credit — provides the best return on your solar investment, but other options may provide more affordable solar financing.
Below is information about different options offered by trusted organizations that we partner with to assist our customers. Contact Sandbar Solar, and we can discuss the different options with you.
Financing options from YGRENE
Sandbar Solar has partnered with YGrene to provide an award-winning, no money down property assessed clean energy (PACE) financing program that can be used for a wide variety of energy efficiency, renewable energy, water saving, and in certain areas, electric vehicle charging stations or seismic upgrades.
YGrene has a unique and innovative solar financing program that allows home owners to split the terms into a 70/30 combination which takes advantage of using the 30% tax credit. When that tax credit is received it can be used to buy down the financing and have the greatest return in investment. Check out this video to learn more!
It’s simple, start saving now!
- Apply online or by phone in minutes, with fast approvals
- Select your terms, sign your financing documents
- Complete your efficiency upgrades, we pay your contractor
- Make payments through your property taxes
- No money down
- 100% Financing
- Based on available home equity up to 15% of property value
CaliforniaFIRST Program: Borrow 100% of your costs
CaliforniaFIRST is a public/private financing program that provides upfront funding for energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water saving improvements for your home — and includes solar installations. You can repay the financed amount on your property taxes over the course of up to 25 years. This Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing program doesn’t rely on a credit score and does not require any money down, opening the program to a wide range of Californians. Learn more about CaliforniaFIRST ›
- Apply by phone or online
- Easy financing process
- No credit score requirement
- 100% financing. No out-of-pocket costs
- Payment are rolled into your property taxes
- Interest is deductible
- Borrow up to 15% of property value
- Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
- Fast in-home approvals
- No prepayment penalty and free re-amortization
- Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale
- Financed amount won’t appear on credit report: NO impact on future debt-to-income ratio
We can help you select the best option for your needs
Please feel free to contact Sandbar Solar if you have any questions. We would be happy to discuss the different options, and help you select the best financing option for you.